Friday 9 November 2012

One small step heading towards the dream

Alhamdullilah, after having our first photoshoot at Alamanda we have found several random pictures to be made as our main posters.

This will be one of the other picture that we manage to edit besides the one that had been posted in the previous post. So, instead of just taking pictures on that day, we also have some additional ideas to perhaps make our video more interesting. One of it, is throughout this semester break, we will try our best to find any kids or children around us and perhaps ask their opinions about what real friends mean. 

Therefore, today I have followed my mother to her school, my school, my life because I had been studying there, playing there and most definitely I have an experienced of teaching there, even for a while, a breathtaking moment ;') SK Sri Subang Jaya, SS14. As the students are quite close with their Teacher Fara, so alhamdullilah I manage to capture a few video with them. I can't take all my students as today is the Anugerah Kecemerlangan day, so most of them are busy. Besides spending time making video with them, I also have a brief motivational talk because I was used of teaching those students in the last class, and naughty children so they were so worried of their UPSR's result, and some of them even said they want to get married if they didn't pass!!! Of course that statement made me me pissed!

All in all, it was a pleasent and alhamdullilah it went well as I planned. I hope at least I could help to contribute to my group members. 

the talented story tellers

one of the cutest students that capture my eyes ;')

The most sporting teachers
Cikgu Fara and the boys :)

I was laughing because this is how he looks when he was 7. beautiful :')

semoga mereke membesar menjadi insan yang berguna :)

Insyallah. We will try our best to create a wonderful video as a way of appreciating them for even spending time with me. Insyallah my group members and I will be sharing much more interesting stories in the future. 
see ya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment